Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weekly sketch!

I follow a good number of folks who do this, and I think it's a good exercise to have as a comic artist. I guess I'll be trying to do a weekly sketch for this blog. Hopefully it'll help it get a tad more filled up haha!
Anyway, this is an old Kirby character from the Marvel universe. I first saw him when the Borders down the street was still open. Arielle and I were looking through silly looking characters in the Marvel encyclopedia, and the AWESOME ANDROID got stuck in my head for a number of reasons. First his name hahaha, then his big brick-like head, third that he communicates by writing on a lil chalk board hanging from his neck, he works in a law agency, and lastly that he actually has cool powers. Aside from being a 5 foot tall robot thing, the guy also can copy other folk's powers. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment