Monday, June 18, 2012

Monte Cristo IN SPACE

Here are concepts for a school project where we took the story of The Count of Monte Cristo and made it into a science fiction story. I did mention to our professor how there already was something like that, the anime Gankutsuou, but apparently he disliked it so much he didn't even find it worth noting. That is a real shame cuz I loved that series, and my professor's disapproval of it pretty much classified it as crap to the rest of the class who was unfamiliar with it. In any case, it was nice to work on a project with other artists on a larger project. We had to develop the edited story, the look for the world and characters, and some cool ships and environments. Wish I could just put everyone's work on this post, but alas I only own my own little pieces of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment