Friday, July 20, 2012

Away from English

I did say I want to do the weekly sketch thing, but I guess that while on these family vacations in Europe I've just been losing track of time haha. Well, there is that and my not very constant access to the internet, but enough about that. I've got a few pics I've been working on while traveling that'll make up for the weeks I haven't posted stuff in, but I ended up liking them and trying to polish them up a bit more than originally intended. Soooo I'll be putting them up soon, I'll be coming back to Colombia tomorrow which means less walking around and more time to sit down and draw. I'll probably finish them in a few days, but in the meantime I also did a sketch of a funny comicbook villain called Snowflame. Apparently the guy draws his superhuman powers by ingesting cocaine. Funny funny stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment