Friday, January 6, 2017

Valley of Death practice pages



My once in a blue moon alarm tells me it's about time to put something up on my blog. Here are two pages from The Valley of Death mini series that AC worked on a while ago with my colors for practice. I had wanted to see what some of the fun supernatural stuff that happened in this story would look like with a more vibrant palette. I think I chose these ones in particular to play around with because the idea of a fresh blood waterfall intrigued me. I remembered seeing the last pages at Niagara falls from Blacksad's Red Soul and how the mist from the falling water saturated the whole place like you were gonna choke on it if you breathed in, so I wanted to see something at least a bit similar to that but yah know....with blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment